16 soulful lines from Yeh Jawaani Hain Deewani
Yeh Jawaani Hain Deewani is a movie whose dialogues have zero haters. Love, Friendship, Sacrifice, Marriage, Adventure and several other emotions are captured so beautifully in the movie. Though some people don’t like Bunny’s character and term it as selfish, even they can’t resist the soulful dialogues and emotional scenes. Naina’s thoughtfulness, Avi’s loyalty, Aditi’s adorable madness, Bunny’s passion, Taran’s sweetness, Bunny’s father’s unconditional love and the heart touching songs, all make the movie so memorable.
The movie is more than just about relationships and romance. Yeh Jawaani Hain Deewani teaches us to shed our inhibitions, follow our dreams, value friendships, be selfless (on Aditi’s part) and so many more things. Allow me to take the help of its dialogues, written by Hussain Dalal, to remind you of the beauty of life as expressed by the movie.
- Memories, right now, we are surviving on them. Sitting at home, sipping tea/coffee by the window and reminiscing about the old times.
2. There are so many experiences in life that you treasure like Naina and her Manali trip.
3. You have to understand this because you cannot stay at one place forever. Keep upgrading and exploring!
4. The old, famous line that has many memes on it as well. But, that does not reduce its depth and intensity.
5. Like I said in my previous blog, the situation you are in, is not going to stay like this forever. Give it a break.
6. What do you think?
7. Sachii? You are the best! Amrish Puri’s updated version!
8. Respect time because it waits for none.
9. Choices. The toughest thing in adult life is to choose among equally thrilling things.
10. This one is a personal favourite. Seriously, stop feeling bad about yourself that you did not do this or you did something bad that you have apologised for profusely. It is self-love time!
11. Wahi school ki yaadein, wahi trip ke kisse aur kayi mazedaar kahaniyaan!
12. It teaches us to move on and respect the dreams and ambitions of others. It teaches selflessness.
13. Send it to those people whose presence is all that you need right now!
14. Dosti, Daaru and Dil, aur kuch nahi chahiye..
15. Hain himmat yeh karne ki? More importantly, hain himmat isse support karne ki?
16. Learn the importance of time before you exhaust it fully!
Yeh Jawaani Hain Deewani is getting older but the emotions about it will stay the same forever.
Happy Birthday Sameer jiju, wish you a life full of happiness and love.
Along the same lines, read an old blog of mine:
Follow my Facebook page for some insightful content:
Such a thoughtful and creative piece. Keep writing such more and create wonders.